Inspired by the Life and Mission of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar. A number of seminars/workshops were organized on important topics and some of them:
1. Provide facility for budding engineers by sponsoring and also providing books.
2. Provide all information concerned to Scholarship and other necessary.
3. Personality development and how to achieve excellence in one's performance.
4. Entrepreneurship by Engineers.
5. Confidential Report and Grievances Handling.
6. How to achieve success in competitive examinations meant for Class-I jobs.
7. Human Resources Development amongst people of backward classes.
8. Responsibility of Engineers towards economic and social growth so benefit the weaker sections.
9. Seminar on many Engineering and Technical subjects.
10. Encourage Students/Engineer to enter into Corporate world to help our member to start Entrepreneurship.
11. To pursue matter of revision of Post Matric Scholarship.
12. To fill up the huge back-log in the Sector of Engineering and teaching profession in state as well as Central Government Service.
13. Opening more branches and setting up additional libraries for students.
14. Sending more students abroad for higher education.
15. Grievances of serving Engineers working both in Central and State Government.
16. Starting of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Information Technology Center [BAITC] at Mumbai to enable our Engineers to meet challengers
Social 85 Religious 76 Government 37 Educational 36 Cultural 27 Banking 9 Other 8 Literature 7 NGO 7 Political 5 Services 5 Legal 4 Media 3 Medical 3 Drama 3 Tours and Travels 3 Labour 2 Publication 2 Industrial 2 Sport 1 Matrimonial 1 Engineering 1 Financial 1 Civil 1